It is the policy of Bayford Systems Limited that its employees and board members uphold the highest standards of ethical, professional conduct. To that end, these employees and board members shall dedicate themselves to carrying out the mission of this organization and shall:
- Act in such a manner as to uphold and enhance personal and professional honor, integrity and the dignity of the profession.
- Treat with respect and consideration all persons, regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, maternity, marital or family status, disability, age or national origin.
- Respect and protect privileged information to which they have access in the course of their official duties.
- Avoid any interest or activity that is in conflict with the conduct of their official duties.
- Strive for personal and professional excellence and encourage the professional developments of others.
- Accept as a personal duty the responsibility to keep up to date on emerging issues and to conduct themselves with professional competence, fairness, impartiality, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- To avoid any activity which may lead to violence or the harm of others.
- Conduct the business of the company in such a way as to minimize the impact on the natural environment.
In order to achieve the goals set out above Bayford Systems Limited will not engage in any contract where the end use is military, covert surveillance equipment, or use within the tobacco industry.
In order to minimize environmental impact the premises of Bayford Systems Limited has enhanced thermal insulation, 2kW of solar photovoltaic electricity generation, solar water heating, and buys electricity supply from Ecotricity. We are working towards energy parity.